I grew up in Lancaster, OH. I went to Sherman and graduated from Lancaster High School. I married my husband Andy in 2006 and we have an 13 year old daughter Reagan.
- I graduated from Ohio University in 2001 with a Bachelor's in Environmental Health Science and a minor in Chemistry. I worked as a registered sanitarian for almost 10 years.
- I graduated from Ohio University -Lancaster in 2011 with a Bachelor's in Middle Childhood Education : Math and Science. This is my ninth year teaching 8th grade Science here at General Sherman Junior High and my first year teaching Project Lead the Way: Design and Modeling.
- In January 2020, I earned The National Certificate for STEM Teaching from the National Institute of STEM Education.
- In June 2020, I received a certificate from Project Lead the Way to teach Design and Modeling.
- I am currently working on my Masters of Education in STEM Leadership.
I enjoy spending time with my family, gardening, local history, and genealogy research. My passion besides teaching, is spending time in nature, hiking, bee keeping, and raising chickens.
More About Me